The building was built in 1930.
It is located on the outside sidewalk of the Contramurada, in front of the Plaza de Artrutx, an unbeatable enclave surrounded by buildings of various “trastos”, with wide and well-ornamented facades, and with back patios.
Its use has been that of housing since its construction and now it is intended to be remodeled as an interior hotel.
The project proposes a change of use in the entire building into an interior hotel. As a general concept, the structure of the building and the arrangement of rooms have been respected.
The goal was that all the rooms have a small private outdoor space, very appreciated by the visitors of the hotel.